Monday, March 8, 2010

Homes For Sale in Louisville's Bedroom Communities of Spencer Co & Shelby Co KY

Need a fast way to find homes and farms for sale in one of Louisville's many bedroom communities? As a realtor and a resident of Taylorsville, KY, I know the advantages of living just outside of Louisville. You can buy A LOT MORE house for the money, the pace is slow enough to give you time to breathe, and you're just minutes from Louisville's many resources.

Growing up on a small farm in Jefferson County, Kentucky gave me the love I have for the old country homes, farm lands, animals and close family. If you and your family are considering a move Taylorsville, Finchville, Fisherville, Shelbyville, Mt Washington or the east side of Louisville, please visit one of my websites www.BestofKyHomes.com or www.BestofKentuckyHomes.com today to see just how much more affordable life can be living just outside of Jefferson County, KY.

Here's a sneak peek at some of the best homes for sale in Spencer County, KY.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Growing up on a small farm in Jefferson County, Kentucky gave me the love I have for the old country homes, farm lands, animals and close family. I am the mother of two boys, who have given me three grandchildren and all live very close. My daughter and son-in-law are in the Army and travel quite a bit, but come home as often as possible. I have lived in Jefferson, Shelby and now in Spencer County in Kentucky and believe my love for Real Estate just comes naturally. I not only live on a small farm, my husband and I buy and restore homes to sell. What a good feeling to see such a beautiful accomplishment. This has come from my "first hand" knowledge and experience of dealing with and handling both short sales and foreclosures. I look forward to the opportunity to find you the property of your dreams.