Monday, March 8, 2010

Farms For Sale in Spencer County KY, Shelby Co & Jefferson Co, Kentucky

Do you dream of owning horses, cattle or other livestock?
Would you like to buy a piece of land for hunting, fishing or horseback riding? We find these days a lot of city folk are wanting the privacy and tranquility that only a rural lifestyle can bring. While you're browsing our list of available farms for sale, remember help is only a phone call away. I love living on a farm and l would be happy to answer any questions you have about moving to the country.

Contact
at Patty Maupin at 502-648-1529 or email her at PattyMaupinHomes@gmail.com. You can also find more info about Patty Maupin and Spencer County, KY real estate at www.BestofKyHomes.com and her "fast and easy" homes and farms for sale search website, www.bestofkentuckyhomes.com.

Kentucky Farming Links
Aerial Photos of Kentucky Farms - www.kygeonet.ky.gov

Community Farm Alliance - www.communityfarmalliance.org

Kentucky Agricultural Council - www.kyagcouncil.org

Kentucky Center for Agriculture & Rural Development -
www.kcard.info

Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service -
http://ces.ca.uky.edu

Kentucky Department of Agriculture -
www.kyagr.com

KY Agriculture Directory -
www.kyagr.com/aginfo/agdirectory/index.aspx

KDA Farmers' Market Program -
www.kyagr.com/marketing/farmmarket/index.htm

Kentucky Division of Forestry - www.forestry.ky.gov

Kentucky Future Farmers of America -
www.kyffa.org

Kentucky Horse Council
-
www.kentuckyhorse.org

Kentucky Sheep and Goat Development Office -
www.kysheepandgoat.org

Kentucky MarketMaker -
http://ky.marketmaker.uiuc.edu/

Kentucky Quarter Horse Association - www.kyqha.com

Kentucky Proud Program -
www.kentuckyproud.com

Kentucky State University's Organic Agriculture Working Group -
http://organic.kysu.edu

The Governor's Office of Agriculture Policy - www.kyagpolicy.com

Followers

About Me

My photo
Growing up on a small farm in Jefferson County, Kentucky gave me the love I have for the old country homes, farm lands, animals and close family. I am the mother of two boys, who have given me three grandchildren and all live very close. My daughter and son-in-law are in the Army and travel quite a bit, but come home as often as possible. I have lived in Jefferson, Shelby and now in Spencer County in Kentucky and believe my love for Real Estate just comes naturally. I not only live on a small farm, my husband and I buy and restore homes to sell. What a good feeling to see such a beautiful accomplishment. This has come from my "first hand" knowledge and experience of dealing with and handling both short sales and foreclosures. I look forward to the opportunity to find you the property of your dreams.